We do not accept advertising from unrelated websites. Only registered users may be allowed to introduce or display their products on the website.
Collection of Data and Personal Information
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- We gather & collect information of customers and visitors on its website personal and contact information include name, address, phone number, email address. The information is collected for its personal records and to improve customer services.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the website, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the website.
- We record and retain your records of buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the website and visitors to the website including, but not limited to IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
- Registration information, Account information, Activities information and Browsing information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business (Business Data). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (Personal Data).
- We do not store any messages, photos, videos or documents from your chats/emails through our servers. Thus no com employee or 3rd party can have access to your user data.
Use of Technology
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- verifying your identity.
- verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the website.
- processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the website and maintaining and managing your registration.
- providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- to facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the website.
- performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the website, to improve our product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes.Subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the website.If you voluntarily submit any information to the website for publication on the website through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the website ("Voluntary Information").
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
Use of the Data
- doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request.
- we believe it's needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required.
- we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- We do not disclose any information to a third party. But we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the com entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes related to buying and selling, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the com entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory if called upon.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user.
- Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that you submit to us.
- We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the website to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
Accuracy of Information
By accessing the website, you agree that the information given on the website may not be accurate and that the Company will not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions by which you might be subjected to consequential loss or damages.
However, on being notified by you, the Company will take reasonable efforts to amend, change, add/modify or disclose information as is in the best interest of the Company.
- access your Registration Information or Account Information so you do not have to re-enter it;
- gather statistical information about usage by users;
- research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on user interests;
- assist our partners to track user visits to the website and process orders;
- track progress and participation in promotions;
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the website. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the website more often and certain features of the website may be unavailable.
The website and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our customer care to remove the information.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the website, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
procurepoint.in is a law abiding company and has strictly adhered to all the rules and regulations pertaining to e-commerce portal, prescribed by Government of India and State of Telangana.
If you do not consent to having your personal information collected, used and disclosed as set out in this policy or the website terms and conditions, kindly refrain from divulging any information on this website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Shyam-Arihant, 2nd Floor, 1-8-304 to 307/10 & 11, Patigadda Road,
Secunderabad - 500003, Telangana, India
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com